So much laughter

Posted by StephieMae
I found something amazing!! I was so excited to go to the gym last night. I love the gym and especially on Saturday nights - because I can watch SNL! Well did anyone else catch this? I was rolling on the floor laughing! I love Twilight but when they make fun of Twilight I love it even more!

Enjoy!

5 sweet comments on "So much laughter"

Team Millward on November 8, 2009 at 12:28 PM said...

Ha, that was awesome! No, I'm a grandma now that i have kids so I rarely stay up past 10:00 anymore! I'm glad you put that on! That actually just got me more excited for Nov. 20 though!

ashlee on November 9, 2009 at 8:16 AM said...

hahaha, man, that was good. You have to come watch Twilight mystery science theatre style. sooo funny.

Alexa Mae on November 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM said...

ahhhhh i loved it!!! it was awesome. this made me crack up. lalalaal loooovvvvveeeee youuuuu!!!

The Crazy Coxes on November 9, 2009 at 5:35 PM said...

Hmmm.....Garrett is feeling a little betrayed by Taylor right now - not enough to skip watching her on SNL, but she WAS HIS girlfriend. What's with her dating another guy? And really? A guy named Taylor?

StephieMae on November 9, 2009 at 6:07 PM said...

I think every boy out there is feeling betrayed. Maybe Garrett and Parker Maughan can wallow in misery together. That's all I have heard out of his mouth for a week now. But she WAS my girlfriend first and blah blah blah. And srsly you're right Taylor and Taylor whatev. But Taylor Lautner is a hottie for a 17 year old. Ick. he's a baby!!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!