All you need is love!

Posted by StephieMae
Children are amazing! They can always bring a smile to my face no matter how I am feeling at the moment. This may sound awful but they seem to be able to make it about everything else but me. They are so loving and kind and just want to be involved. They are so willing to learn and help and do what they can to help. As I've had experiences of being a benefactor of this unconditional love I am so grateful.  I was in PT recently and my therapist and I were discussing the pros and cons of my surgery. I have felt a huge change in my life over the course of my recovery. Yes, things are at times hard and seem daunting at the time. I have no desire to move forward because I feel so helpless. There are several things I have recognized that I think are important enough to remember. I know that I love those that have served me at this time. In SO many different ways. I was beginning to recognize that I couldn't do many things on my own without help of some kind. This was a hard reality to grasp onto. In time I have seen that it was important part to my hearts well being. It has softened my heart and I know that I still have a lot more distance to cover but I am so grateful for the opportunity to continue to be able to feel of my Heavenly Fathers love daily. And I am grateful that I am able to ask forgiveness when I may not have the best attitude. I know that prayers are answered and that no matter what there are always silver linings in everything~I love you all!!

Children make me smile!

2 sweet comments on "All you need is love!"

Team Millward on November 22, 2009 at 6:53 AM said...

I can guarantee that if you were at my house yesterday Maddox would have done anything but make you smile! Or maybe he would have because kids acting crazy are always more funny when it's not your own child. I'll send him your way next time we have a day like we did yesterday!

StephieMae on November 26, 2009 at 12:39 AM said...

Umm I'm all about the kids. Hope you have a good thanksgiving! And think of me while you are the game tomorrow I'm jealous

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!