where'd fall go?

Posted by StephieMae
I love living in Colorado! It has snowed more in the last month than like in the entire month of November and December combined last year. Okay maybe I'm wrong but it sure does feel like it. And it came just in time too. I got my boot off and of course what did I do?!? I played in it of course! It was amazing and now it is pretty much all melted away and in the 60's.

2 sweet comments on "where'd fall go?"

The Crazy Coxes on November 3, 2009 at 7:44 PM said...

yea for getting your boot off!
yea for snow!

Team Millward on November 3, 2009 at 8:02 PM said...

I guess Fall decided to come this week instead. That was crazy! We easily got 20 inches over here. Made it a little easier when jumping off our deck.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!