you can learn how to be you in time

Posted by StephieMae
So I took a three week trip to Utah to visit family. In that time I kind of lost track of time-who am I kidding I never am able to keep on top of my busy schedule. Well I just settled in after being home a day and pulled out my calendar. You guys it is devastating...I am hanging my head because reality has hit me. I have three appts this week and let's not even think about what next week will bring. But all is well because in meeting with my PT yesterday he gave me great relief in knowing that I'm coming along great in recovery. He helps me see the things that I don't. He has worked with me for six months now on and off and He knows my strengths and weaknesses better than I do at times. It is so wonderful to have those experiences in our lives, isn't it? What's that saying? REMEMBER THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE FOR ONE DAY YOU MAY LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THEY WERE THE BIG THINGS. Well that is how this whole surgery recovery process has been for me. There are so many things that I have dealt with the majority of my growing up years that put me in this place I am in now. And PT helps me recognize what a significant role they have had on who I am. Those little things are now big ah ha moments and it is wonderful being able to draw from those experiences and become stronger.

0 sweet comments on "you can learn how to be you in time"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!