Dear Santa, define naughty...

Posted by StephieMae
It's that wonderful time of year again!!!

CHRISTMAS
have you all been behaving yourselves in hopes that you make the nice list? 


Dear Mother Nature, I've heard there is a storm moving towards my house. Will you please be sure it happens and that it isn't just talk. I look forward to it - I love the snow and I really want it come down so that I can go play in it! And silly commuters they are the ones that choose to make it a chore not an activity. So don't worry about them.

Dear music artists, Bring on the Chirstmas music! I think it is the best thing ever and although others may call my obsession a lil much it is just barely enough for me! Love it!! So please don't clog up my ears with the weird new age modern mumbo jumbo Christmas yakkity yak but just the fun classics. Is that too much to ask?

Dear artificial tree makers, You make me happy! If not for you my dream of one day having a white and pink tree adorn my house would be just that-a deram. But until that day I'll just enjoy the casa of my mum and pops house with two Christmas trees. Yay for lit trees with loads of ornaments adorning the branches! I love it!

Dear Louisa May Alcott, thank you for creating the wonderful world of the March sisters. They bring me joy each and every Christmas. I will forever love that they made a movie out of your brilliant words!

And dear hot cocoa industry, I will forever love you till the day I die. You make my heart melt with your delicious chocolaty goodness. Brilliant!

Dear city of Paris, Thank you for introducing me to your wonderful tradition of Buche de Noel! Long live the yule log!!

2 sweet comments on "Dear Santa, define naughty..."

Team Millward on December 2, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

That's funny! I was just at my friend Gillian's house and she is totally rockin the pink tree! It's awsesome. And I agree, LOVE hot chocolate!!!

rsparks on December 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM said...

Haha - I like this post. I might steal this idea (and give you credit of course).

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!