a reunion of sorts

Posted by StephieMae
Remember when Dorothy is reunited with Toto after He runs away from Miss Gulch? Throughout all of Dorothy's experience in Oz - Toto was her saving grace and guiding light. He knew what she needed but ultimately she chose in the end. But Toto was always there to get her out of the thick of it all when she was in need. I have a 'Toto' in my life...I've begun recognizing just that over the last 12 weeks or so. No matter what I have a friend, who I can always trust, and turn to. And if I but communicate with Him - I know He shall hear me. Do you perhaps feel that in your own lives? It's at times hard to remember but the knowledge of it is there, trust it!

2 sweet comments on "a reunion of sorts"

Alex Roda on December 4, 2009 at 6:24 AM said...

I totally agree!

......but still there's no way a dog thought about that lol

Jessica on December 4, 2009 at 8:42 AM said...

cute post. :) Warms the heart

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!