Twisted Christmas

Posted by StephieMae
As I sit here listening to Twisted Sister's Christmas album I can't help but smile. I've been a bummer mood all month not really caring whether Christmas came or not. LAME, I know - but we don't judge. It took a while but I love Christmas! And I'm not afraid to admit that Twisted Sisters had a lot to do with it. Ha ha ha, wow. Yes it really was that easy.

So one thing I love about this season is how much more friendly people become. Whether it is someone in your life or a stranger at the store you are bound to see it.

I just wanted to wish you all the merriest of a Christmas!

xoxo

2 sweet comments on "Twisted Christmas"

CIP on December 25, 2009 at 10:46 PM said...

Merry Merry Christmas! Glad you got in the spirit!

Little Miss Paige on December 25, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm probably crazy because I've never herd of Twisted Sister's. I'll have to take a listen :)

XOX

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!