Baby it's cold outside...

Posted by StephieMae
For those of you in the Denver area....one stinkin word is all I need to use describing the weather. FRIGID! Ooh it is so bitter cold out and today it was actually warmer! Hallelujah!

Anyways I mixed up a batch of dough to make some gingerbread famdeezys! It was all set to be pure bliss...and then the worst thing ever happened!! The cookie cutters are missing! AHHHH

What am I to do? I mean sure I have a pretty snowflake I could use and it would potentially make a beautiful cookie. But what about that crazy family I was going to create?! What of them? And how would I be able to make these lil beauties? Bummer, eh?

2 sweet comments on "Baby it's cold outside..."

Alex Roda on December 14, 2009 at 9:02 AM said...

It's cold here in Jersey too! Where's this global warming I've been hearing so much about?

Coffee and Cocoa on December 17, 2009 at 1:51 AM said...

Cute cokkies

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!