How rad are red rocks? SO RAD!

Posted by StephieMae
I had the opportunity to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir this last month. Such a treat because after moving from Utah I wondered when I would see them again. What a wonderful evening peeps! I loved every minute of it and I got to see so many friends and family there that I hadn't seen in a while. The prophet of the LDS church; President Monson was in attendance and so it was a special treat to know He was there!


{is it bad to take pics of kids that don't belong to you?}

1 sweet comments on "How rad are red rocks? SO RAD!"

Team Millward on July 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM said...

Can you believe we still haven't made it to Red Rocks? In fact, I think you offered to watch Brae a few years ago right when Mike started so we could go see Ben Harper (my FAVORITE) What was I thinking not taking you up on that?! Glad you had fun.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!