Posted by StephieMae
It doesn't take a genius for peeps to know I love Red Robin. No matter what RR is always there for me in the best and worst of times. I know I can always count on them when it matters most!

Anyways long story short I went the other day with Rach. I got the usual...turkey burger-hold the mayo with a side of mustard and cut in half and of course a side salad! yumm!

We're sittin there and Rachel said the most hysterical thing ever!


Rach "So what are you eating?"

Steph "Their turkey burger."

Rach "Oh is that like their vegitarian burger?"

Steph "No, it's just turkey."

Rach "oh ha ha ha oops" Duh

I love you Rachel hands down it was too funny!

1 sweet comments on " "

ashlee on July 21, 2009 at 8:47 AM said...

haha, I love Rachel. This is hilarious. BIG shout out to our fave RR!! mmmm, bottomless fries.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!