To be a kid...

Posted by StephieMae
So you guys! I had a birthday this year! Well I have one every year but this one was great. I spent the day with the kids I nanny. They wanted to do something fun to celebrate and they came up with the most genius idea! Let's head to where a kid can be a kid. CHUCK e CHEESE! Hands down peeps the most amazing place ever. I had no idea how much I have missed out on by not ever been. I loved it all and couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate! loves*

2 sweet comments on "To be a kid..."

Busy Bee Lauren on July 14, 2009 at 2:55 PM said...

I don't think I have ever been to Chuck E Cheeses! Is the pizza good?

ashlee on July 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM said...

I love these pictures, especially the one of you and Paige - you are both SO adorable!!!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!