So Contagious

Posted by StephieMae
Ever heard of Acceptance? They are based out of Seattle. I happened upon them recently and they are growing on me day by day. Their lyrics call to me. I love them! One song in particular is So Contagious. It is kind of fitting at the moment of things that are taking place in my life. So if I intrigued you perhaps check 'em out. I feel like my life has at times been a lil crazy to say the least and that things are spiraling out of control. Funny thing is I always have control over my sight and how I view things. SO I guess I just lost focus for a time. I found this picture a while back I loved the way it made me feel. How does it make you feel?
It brings me to the next thing I want to share...I made a trip to the Denver Art Museum!! Something I've been wanting to do since moving here and it's never happened. They extended an exhibit I really wanted to see so I made the trip! Best decision ever peeps! I love art and I love the feelings that it can evoke and the emotions that come through. Don't you?

0 sweet comments on "So Contagious"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!