Oh Christmas Time

Posted by StephieMae
So Christmas has now come and gone and I'm glad it happened but glad to me moving on. So I'll post some pics later and give you a re-cap but for now I just want to say I think the best gift I received this holiday season is the conference addition of the Ensign. That sounds lame but I know it's not. I haven't put it down the last few days I'm on the second time through; dissecting each and every talk. I am so grateful for all the blessings I have in my life. I just want to have what I have and love it and enjoy it! I am grateful that although some of the things I’ve tried to apply the last lil while into my life I should've had already I am glad to be recognizing it and just moving forward. I saw one of the most amazing movies last night. The story of Benjamin Button! I would suggest to anyone that they must see it!! I won't go into too much detail but the movie just moves you and makes you think about so much.

0 sweet comments on "Oh Christmas Time"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!