Lights-or lack there of, flat vocals and doggy doors

Posted by StephieMae
So dear dear Rachel oh how I love you! So Rachel has a boyfriend and I have yet to meet Him at family dinner yet because of my lame-o schedule. So we planned a double date. Now although I particularly am not a huge fan of these things I did it because 1 I was dying to meet Cody and 2 I love Rach! So After confirming with Rach that we are going through with this my only dilemma is finding a date. So after very little thought about who I would go with I think duh the only boy that would keep me afloat if this goes a lil awkward would be Wil! Now don't judge just because I prepare for the worst to happen. Either way our original plan was to go see the parade of lights and we changed plans which wasn't an awful thing but I do oh so much love christmas lights. So after we opted out on that we did dinner at an undisclosed location where pretty much the funniest line of the night was~okay again don't judge we're sittin at the bar placin our order and kind of boring but true Wil and I order the same thing but I just get the smaller version and his comes with cole-slaw. And as the bartender is placing the order she asks if there is anything else we would like and Wil says well actually is there anything I can sub for the coleslaw and she looks at Him with a blank kind of look and says "more fries I guess" so of course we agree. Because who eats coleslaw?! Honestly that was partly why I chose to downsize my meal. Ha ha so after she walks away Wil says I hate coleslaw I thought about just ordering it and not eating it. I know right? ANyways I guess you had to be there because it was a funny converstaion and I haven't embellished this one at all so you really have to use your imagination with it. Then of course the night continues but hey it's not as glam as you'd think. We finished up dinner and decided to make a short stop at the last few minutes of the Creche Exhibit. Now they changed it up a bit this year which is fine but I was a lil dissapointed. There wasn't a lot but still fun to look at what they had. I love nativities! Then they had a lil theatrical program going on so we stepped in to see it and man it was not what I expected. All in all it was fun to watch the lil bit that we did...the acting was in the nicest way I felt it butchered the story of the Christchild. The music was random and the voices flat...but oddly enough it didn't really matter because the spirit of christmas was there! I felt the spirit testify to me of the truth of what they were telling us. Their hearts were in it! We didn't stay long and since I didn't get to go to the parade of lights I told Rach to stop in a neighborhood and Wil and I grabbed some random shots of us with some fun decorated trees. I think that was the highlight of the night. Ah but so I thought because Wil and I were thinking hmm what should we do. We left Cody and Rachel to themselves and we headed out to paint what was left of out evenin. So where do we go? Wil's house. And those who don't know Wil lives with his bro Jim and His fam. So upon arrival we discover that we're locked out. SO much for our stay in and watch a movie idea because we couldn't get anyone to wake up to answer the door and eventually the night ends after we are too tuckered out to stay up. Long story short Wil went through a doggy door and we had wasted so much time getting in that we tried to stay awake and failed miserably. So much for that yeesh. But really it was a great 'date' with Wil!

0 sweet comments on "Lights-or lack there of, flat vocals and doggy doors"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!