Taggadge?

Posted by StephieMae
So Cathy tagged me and guess what guys I don't even really know what that means! Ha but Here I made an attempt and this is how it came out. Enjoy my peeps!

Five Shows I love to Watch:

Gilmore Girls

Full House

Man vs Wild

Robot Chicken (a new fave)

House

Five Favorite Restaurants:

RED ROBIN

Chik fil a

Noodles

Medditerainian

Sushi

Five Things That Happened Yesterday:

Played in the SNOW at MIDNIGHT- does that classify as part of the day?

I ordered my Christmas cards-way lame but funny!

Helped Wil shop for new wardrobe-he has pretty much no clothes since coming home.

Helped Wil babysit his nieces and nephew...absolutly love these kids!

Wathed the Dark Knight!
Five Things I Love About Winter:

Dressing up for the weather

SNOW!!

Christmas music

Christmas movies

Window shopping on main street in the snow!

Five Things On My Wish List:

Living closer to my siblings

silly stuff like socks, nail polish, having family here!

Going to the zoolights/parade of lights!

Five Things I Look Forward To:

Dancing on New years!

Christmas movies

playing in the snow at night!

Christmas lights

sending my christmas cards!

Five People I Tag:

Ashlee

Tawna

Rhissa

hmm I don't know who else to tag...I don't really do this whole tagging thing...what is it even??

0 sweet comments on "Taggadge?"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!