It's all about the food

Posted by StephieMae
didn't you know that's what sports are good for? Get with the times.

So with The Nuggets on vacay I have filled my time with other silly nonsense because nothing compares to my love for basketball. However in the moment I'm able to forget about it and have some fun! In between soccer, baseball, and football I've been able to forget for a moment that my precious Nuggets may not be able to get it together this season. So for now I enjoy the other stuff.  But what good would the other stuff be without the food.

Well like I mentioned we did the whole sports thing. We were looking forward to nachos and it never happened! Out Of Control!

So after one of our excursions out we hit the hot-tub and than we decided the best way to top off the evenings events would be to partake in nachos. Not ballpark equivalent but still legit.

staying up late - eating nachos - discussing mindless matters; only one way to sum it up. endless summer is still around HUA!

0 sweet comments on "It's all about the food"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!