Understand!

Posted by StephieMae
This is just the beginning of so much change...I don't know what to say except that besides knowing I LOVE 80's music SO much at the moment I also know this is a big month for me. August is going to crammed full of events that will be firsts and lasts for me. With my surgery just around the corner I have compiled a list of things to do. Some are things that I have always been afraid to do because limitations with my ankles or things I don't do anymore because of my past surgery or things that I'll be too afraid to ever do again after my surgery. So maybe I'll share some bits and pieces with you of my list but for now I'm just excited to embark on this life changing chapter. It's like the choose your own adventure books! I used to sneak into my brothers' room and read these books. I loved them because you never knew what was coming...you decided! In a way it helped me understand more fully why things were taking place. SO peeps I love you all and did I tell you?! I'm deciding this time around and spendin the day before my surgery ----

-drum roll please-


LONGBOARDING! Wil is coming to visit that weekend and He and I are going to bust a move just like old times! It'll be my last time ever longboarding so it's really exciting but a loss of something I truly love. Yet really this surgery will make it so I can do a lot more things better I believe so really it's just longboarding. So there's one thing off my list I'll be sure to share more off it with you soon! Lata peeps*

1 sweet comments on "Understand!"

Jenn on August 6, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

Didn't you end up in a walking cast/boot last time? Be careful, Steph, but make it worthwhile! When's the big surgery date?

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!