Starting over...

Posted by StephieMae
OMGoodness! You guys I have a lovely friend in my life - her name - LUCY! I love Lucy she's there for me through the good and the bad. You may be asking 'who the tuna is Lucy?' Well peeps Lucy is my car and she's havin a rough moment in her life. I don't drive her as often as ol times because I have access to my work car and so she's neglected and sits parked for days. She must hate me right? Well I proved myself right the other day because whoa low and behold she up and bounced out on me for a week. Her starter needs replacin. Well I purchased a new starter and she's on the road to recovery. It got me to thinking that sometimes we may feel this way in our own lives. We may feel shafted or left out and lonely at times possibly abandoned. So then we evaluate and take action. Find ways to fix things up and improve and make some modifications; whether large or small. So here's to life peeps! Here's to being able to recognize that starting over with things in life are unavoidable. change is all around us and it's a constant. Let's embrace it and find the things we could do to better ourselves. I love you all and more importantly I love LUCY*

1 sweet comments on "Starting over..."

Jen on August 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM said...

I'm so glad to hear that Lucy is doing better!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!