Not so sweet

Posted by StephieMae
Anyone here love Crush Soda? Well I do and the one thing I love most about visiting Canada is that they have more readily available flavours; pineapple, peach, grape, fruit punch, strawberry, and they even had a cream soda that was to die for. However none of these hold a candle to the most important of all - LIME! It is divine.

Well while on an outing with the Madre she encountered some Lime Crush. Doth our eyes deceive us? No sir it looked like the real deal. So we snatch it all up and check out. Well she said if it's a limited time we should buy as much as we can. So we do just that-clean out the entire case and while waiting in line I think we should try it just to make sure it. Which is silly why would it not taste legit? Long story short - we put back what we hadn't paid for and skulked on out of there. It was devastating. It was NOT Lime Crush. NO siree. So for those that have found this new lil heaven on earth don't do it. Just back away slowly. One more reason to return to Canada - and soon! I am in dire need now that my taste buds were expecting it - so it must be. Canada or bust!

1 sweet comments on "Not so sweet"

The Crazy Coxes on October 2, 2010 at 7:47 PM said...

This caught my eye too!
I had to buy some but then I was disappointed. I don't know what I wanted it to taste like - more limey, I guess.
But it just tasted like Sprite or Sierra Mist.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!