Wednesdays ruin my life!

Posted by StephieMae
SO I made a decision last night that pretty much ruined most likey my life at least up till turkey day. Ugh so what did I decide to do last night that could sound that rough?! Well I went bowling...not just any kind of bowling but the kind where you pay a dollar to sit there ALL night and socialize with others you usually don't talk to all the while you'd rather be in bed. That's right I bowled a poor game last night and for what?! Just to watch my bedtime come and pass. Now I remember why I always told myself I wasn't going to ever go ever again! Because now it's thrown me off. I slept in which of course made me not too happy because I wasn't able to run this morning...which than makes me a grump. Okay it's lame I know because it's all based on that one singular decision I made to go bowling. So listen to me when I tell you-DON't go bowling...you should know better.
p.s. don't let this picture deceive you...all of this was cheap entertainment until we got to go...Wil just wanted to flirt all night; try and get his game back after being gone two years...props to him for having gotten two more numbers to add to his collection of girls to ask out. If he ever gets up the courage to do it. Oh and if you are wondering why I didn't up and leave HE is the reason...what dumb girl decided it would be a good idea to drive together??

0 sweet comments on "Wednesdays ruin my life!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!