Quilting Pancakes

Posted by StephieMae
Okay so not like I actually quilted pancakes but I did enjoy both interests today. I was excited when I awoke because it was all you can eat dollar pancakes at McDonalds; which I helped with so I was excited to go. Hannah, Jacob and I were so excited! Can I tell you I have never enJoyed pancakes unless it involves chocolate syrup and chocolate chips...every six weeks when feeding the sisters. So being the hater I am I didn't think I'd like them-but I loved them! Way delicious!

Afterwards I dropped the kids off and headed home to tell my mum I took on the bishops quilt for his farewell party. Which meant ALL of it. LOL So I did what any daughter would do and recruited; mother and the sister missionaries. So we headed to the quilt store to get fabric and let me tell you those quilt ladies at the store couldn't get rid of us fast enough...it's as if we were ruining their lives by shopping there. I'm not bitter. So the sisters met up at my house and we went to work. We made a good dent within a couple hours so upon semi completion we decided to go out tracting; the weather was great and the company couldn't have been better! I love sister Kimball and Menke!

Anyways by six that night I was home all by myself doing absolutley nothing but piddling around accomplishing nothing. ha ha so let's waste time; which fyi I love to do-watching Gilmore Girls! So that's my Saturday night; hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

0 sweet comments on "Quilting Pancakes"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!