Alamosa or bust!

Posted by StephieMae
So this weekend I was livin' it up in Alamosa! Holy cheese on rice; it was INCREDIBLE!!! I loved it! And although it was stinkin' cold that didn't stop us from having fun! With all the traveling I've been doing this last month and then some I am grateful for all that I have learned! Because I truly have learned so much and also made some great new friends...so back to Alamosa. Rach, B and I stayed with Bekah in the dorms and it was great to just have time together. Going to the sand dunes was just breathtaking and B gave a great analogy of if the valley was a bedroom the dunes would be that corner where it's always dirty ha ha okay I'm thinking it was funnier when He said it. So anyways I'm thinkin God is pretty cool with all the beauty He surrounds us with. Man it was just so gerorgeous; with the fall colors and all the architecture and just all of it. There is so much history in that small city. Anyways I think I go a lil' overboard sometimes with the picture taking but I'll get some up shortly. Oh and yay for roadtrips where you get to jam to music that you normally wouldn't :)

0 sweet comments on "Alamosa or bust!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!