Lot's of great goodness!

Posted by StephieMae
So it's crazy sometimes when you step back and kind of reevaluate things in life. But it sure can do you a lot of great goodness in your life, especially if it's as crazy as mine! For instance my trip to Idaho created in me a desire to take more advantage of what I do have and not try to just put more into my life. I am beginning to see how beneficial this can be to oneself. :) I had such a wonderful experience in Idaho and I was able to spend it with a wonderful family for the majority of the time. They welcomed me with warm hearts and loving arms!! Also I was able to trek to Idaho Falls and see the temple. One with which I have just fallen in love with since attending for the first time last summer. It had begun to snow when we got there and it made it that much more beautiful. I look forward to seeing it again next month!!

0 sweet comments on "Lot's of great goodness!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!