Mix Tape

Posted by StephieMae
I LOVE music! Not in the whole 'music snob' sorta way - I don't need to know who the artist is or if it was a huge hit. All it takes is hearing it just once and knowing that it is good music. I'm not picky or selective but I know what will make me feel better and what will not. I give everything a chance and I usually don't hate on it. Friends are like that in my life as well. I know what my fave all time hits are, the one hit wonders or flops, the classics, the oldies but goodies. You see music is so much more than just music. It's a good analogy! So go enjoy this mashup or better yet this one!! Music makes me happy!  Love to you all on the Friday!!

4 sweet comments on "Mix Tape"

Ashli Dardenne on May 7, 2010 at 5:05 PM said...

These were cool! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and sorry that I lost your blog address. You are now back on my sidebar. Love ya girl!

Shell on May 9, 2010 at 5:21 PM said...

I can never remember who the artist is who sings the songs I like, I just know what I like!

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS! Hope that you are enjoying it!

Just Lisa on May 9, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

I like a catchy song I can sing along to!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Nathan Williams on July 21, 2010 at 2:11 AM said...

thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!