Let's Run!

Posted by StephieMae
{definition of my last year-seems to be a good fit}















So now that I've had surgery and been through therapy guess what I can do? I get to begin incorporating back into my life things that before said operation I was unable to participate in.
First on the list; run! I had to learn how to walk without a turn out. It was pretty tricky but I've now got the hang of it. I'm not supposed to do any running yet. But as long as I watch the inflammation and monitor the pain levels I can begin to train for long distances.
I really love biking but after a while it gets old. So today was day two of the regime I was introduced to. It helps prep your body for running again. So basically I do all the normal therapy and stuff that I already do just adding this into the mix three times a week for 9 weeks. My pt says that in about 2 months I should be running 3 miles easy. That's what he says. We shall see - we shall see.

0 sweet comments on "Let's Run!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!